Friday 25 August 2017

Weekday Dimsum Lunch at Zen, The Leela Hotels

What do you prefer for weekday lunches? I normally prefer quick but filling meals. What if I told you that you could enjoy a 4 course dimsum meal at The Leela Hotels at an affordable price? Recently Zen, The Leela Hotels invited me for their weekday Dimsum lunch. Dimsums are one of my favorites and if it is unlimited dimsums then who wouldn't want to try it out.
Zen has not only kept dimsums for their lunch but also paired it with appetizer, main course and dessert to complete the meal and the lunch experience.
To start with, I enjoyed a watermelon mocktail, which is my usual favorite mocktail while I chose Oriental Salad with Avacado Tartare while the other option was vegetable manchow soup with crispy noodles. The salad was extremely good and avacado tartare stole the show. If the appetizer was so appetizing then I was looking forward to the other courses.
Then came the star of the day, the dimsums. They have 10 different dimsums on offer, 5 veg and 5 non veg and you could eat both or choose your favorite and binge on it. I preferred non veg dimsums and savored Steamed chicken dumpling, Lamb siu mai, Hargow, Pan fried chicken shanghai dumpling and Fried almond prawn with BBQ sauce. I loved the steamed dumplings more.
For the third course, if you have space to eat something, you can opt for Thai Yellow, Red or Green curry in chicken, prawn or veg option or Wok fried garlic flavored seasonal green which can be paired with Steamed jasmine rice. Do try their Yellow curry.




















Ending the meal with a dessert, they serve Hazelnut Salted Caramel with orange marmalade and coconut tuile. Many wouldn't keep space in their tummy for dessert but this one is not to be missed. It is one of the finest dessert I have tried and its available only in the dimsum lunch.
The dimsum lunch experience is great to be enjoyed for a quick but filling meal on weekdays. Priced at Rs.1200 plus taxes, it is a steal. Head to Zen, The Leela Hotels to enjoy this experience at the earliest.

No comments:

Post a Comment