Friday 9 June 2017

New menu with #FarziTwist at Farzi Cafe, Bengaluru

Farzi cafe is one of the happening places to dine and they keep their customers hooked with new additions and promotional menu. I have visited them many times, you can read about my visit here.
As I write this blog post, they have come up with a seasonal menu - Mango mania which you will read on my blog soon.
For this visit, I started my meal with Dhokla and Farsaan Salad, the gujrathi in me couldn't resist it. Next was Dal Moth and Chilli Chicken Patti Samosa. Both were full of flavors and chicken samosa has always been my weakness. samosa and dip served in the glass made sure I don't miss dipping my samosa with every bite. 
While accompanying my food with Litchi panna desire came Guntur Chilli Chicken and Sion Prawn Koliwada. Both have been my favorites from I savored it completely. Mac & cheese Pakidra bites was next which was an interesting take on mac & cheese pakoda and I loved the way it was served on a cycle. Kothimbir vadi papaya salad tikka was little dry to eat for me so I may not order his again.
Sandwich lovers will enjoy Iyengar bakery style toasties served on a key-plate. And Green curry paneer tikka were juicy and soft which made a non-paneer lover like me enjoy it. Ended the meal with Shawarma Biryani and Charred artichokes and cherry tomato. Farzi cafe always amazes me with their plating and presentation of food. I savored the main course with Farzi Ok.

I can never finish a meal without a dessert so rasmalai being my favorite, I relished Smoked fresh chenna flavoured Shrikhand and Farzi Sundae.
Every visit to farzi cafe always brings a bright smile on my face and I leave with a tummy full along with making memories. Head to Farzi Cafe now to try their additions on the menu.


No comments:

Post a Comment