Tuesday 30 December 2014

Marrybrown Chicken festival

I have heard of Marrybrown but never really had or tried to visit them. Recently I got to know that they are having a Chicken festival. So I thought I should give it a try.

When I received the Marrybrown Chicken festival hamper, I found many things in it with some different flavors. Some fusion Moroccan with spicy Peri Peri along with tangy Brazilian flavors were introduced for our taste buds.

I love wraps more than burger so I started with Moroccon wrap followed by Peri Peri wrap then Brazilian wrap. I loved the Moroccon wrap and the spice in me loved Peri Peri. Brazilian did not suit my taste much compared to other wraps.


Then it was time for some burgers. I tried the Hotouch Chicken Burger in Moroccon flavor, a Fish burger for the seafood lover in me and Veg Burger in Peri Peri flavor. I can never imagine liking a veg burger more than non veg but I truly loved it. Global flavors in the wraps and burgers gives a tongue a ride around the world.


You can also have some Fried chicken, Chicken Drumstick along with Chicken poppers, chicken strips, Chick-a-bomb, Buffalo wings, Chicken lollypop, Cheese corn nuggets, Veg fingers, Potato wedges, French fries, etc from the festival menu. Food is served hot and you better have it hot :)

Marrybrown Chicken festival is on till 15th January and they have introduced over 40 new items in their menu. Head to the nearest outlet and try the one you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment