Sunday 16 March 2014

A poem on - If I were rich

Came across this awesome and heart touching poem so had to share it with you. It's written by my brother, Mohammed Asgar.


Nothing is more important than money in this new age!
Very difficult to survive this world if you're not on the same page!!
Only one dream-a wish-a hope-to be rich someday..
All enjoyment on ur legs-pick it up anyday!
If i were rich- right at the time i were born..
Maybe I'd play with my family in my private lawn!
If i were rich when i were 4!
Maybe No pain to get me in the kindergarten I'd go!
If u were rich when i was 8!


Maybe I'd not get to see my family's financial state!
If i were rich when i were 11!
Maybe I'd live on earth but still see heaven!
If i were rich when i were 14!
Maybe I'd roam the countries I've never seen!
If i were rich when i were 17!
Maybe I'd hang out with beautiful girls that have ever been!
If i were rich when i were 19!
Maybe I'd be wanted by the hottest teen!
If i were rich when i were 21!
Maybe I'd study in a happening coll & have all the fun!
If i were rich when i were 23!
Maybe I'd ride a sports bike & girls dying to meet me!
If i were rich when i were 26!
Maybe I'd settle down on one of the best chics!
If i were rich when i were 29!
Maybe I'd have a kid and a beautiful wife just fine!
If i were rich when i were 32!
Maybe a couple of kids now who say Dad I Love You!
If i were rich when i were 35!
Maybe I'd give all the happiness to my family while im alive!!
And as i grow old ,not so deep in pain but money ..
Love my family thereafter & be sweet as honey!
Get my kids on their career track, keeping it secure!
Because life will end, death is for sure!!
But! But this ain't the case and its only a dream..
Have to live a life of struggle plus be the top cream!
I cud have been something else - just if i had the cash!
But when the hard truth hits , its gives ur eyes a splash!
So sacrificed alot! Both love,youth and family together teamed!
Maybe my son will live the life that I've always dreamed!

                                                                                 - Mohammed Asgar

No comments:

Post a Comment