Sunday 1 December 2013

Better late than never to start writing

It all started with 'Do u blog?' 'What is your blog URL?'. That is when I realized that there is something called a blog and people express themselves there.

So here I go with my first post after my friend's insisted that I should start writing. Well, what do is write about myself. I was born and brought up in Bangalore and that is also one reason why I love the city so much. I can never think of spending my life in any other city. Bangalore means HOME to me.


As a kid, I used to be very shy, quiet and introvert. I would find it difficult to make friend's, well, I find it difficult even now. But my college life changed me completely. I became a stronger person and an extrovert.
Excelled in academics throughout my life which happened after a life changing event when I failed in my Kannada class test in class 4. I never saw failure after that till the day of my CA IPCC (Chartered Accountancy inter level) results came out where I failed in one subject which led me to write the entire group again. To give u a brief about the inter course, there are 7 subjects divided into 2 groups with 4 and 3 subjects respectively. Well, enough of my studies, I do not want to prove myself a nerd or very intelligent.

I am very emotional and sentimental but everyone around me will never get to know that unless I allow them to know. I always have a smile on my face, now it's up to the person to know if it is true or a fake one. I do not want to reveal much about myself in the first post so wait and watch, I may end up writing those things I could never ever share with anyone else.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to know that you started writing. Its quite difficult to play with words intelligently. However, one has to make a first step to climb the ladder.

    All the very best for your future articles..! Hope you bring up some interesting ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the appreciation Siddharth and Amit :)

    ReplyDelete